Copyright © RACHEL
blog counter


● chapel camp @ melaka, 12 dec - 15 dec
● huiqing's bday celebration
● chalet @ changi 10nov
● singapore flyer
● sentosa
● lots and lots probably, it's been a long time since i've posted pictures
● coooooookies
● random
● shopping, men in white, bangkok, arts night
● cip, popeye
● kbox, this fashion
● VivoCity
● drill practice. cam-whoring day 14/3
● Wedding Dinner 16/12
● Genting + 02/12 + 10/12
Lots and Lots Probably, It's been a long time since I've posted pictures.
Friday, September 28, 2007 @ 10:27 PM

Ok, Jasmine [: This is not dead. HAHA ! [:
I'm uploading pictures now. Enjoy ah ! xD

Steamboat:
Very long ago. That should be my first and last time there.
I'd rather go Seoul Garden. [:



Fireworks @ SP:
It was 18Aug I guess. Couldn't see much.



Fireworks @ Marina Bay:
Had tickets to MarinaBay for fireworks. The firework's damn nice!
Especially when you are seating at the seating gallery. HAHA !
Bought the balloon for myself, the one I stated earlier on in my blog.
I think its nice, haha.
Below the seating gallery, there's also lots and lots of stalls selling food.
Like Pasar Malam. HA ! Went to watch License To Wed after that.
Missed first half-hour of the show. ]:



No Reservations:
Went to watch No Reservations with AhLing, AhNa, and AhShort.



Donut:
Donut, when studying with the 3 of them stated above.
The rest of the pictures I dont know exactly when I took those. HAHA !



East Coast Park:
The day I started going crazy over DDR. HAHA !
Super fun okay... xD
And the picture on the hand is Jasmine's.
Ask her for more info. HAHA.



My Ex-Siblings' Tuition Teacher's Wedding:
She taught all of us. And one of my cousin.
Air Stewardess okay, Lol! [:
She's also quite close to us lahs.












Alright, Thats all. [:
I shall try to upload more often. Haha. [: